Sustainable Development Goals By EOY 2021
1. Enter into partnerships for James&Co outerwear with 6 retailers for supporting them in their sustainable goals to eliminate eco harmful raw materials by supplying James&Co brand in their stores.
2. Enter into partnerships for James&Co accessories with 6 retailers for supporting them in their sustainable goals to eliminate eco harmful raw materials by supplying James&Co brand in their stores.
3. Obtain independent verification and certifications for 3 EHS aspects of the James&Co business.
4. Enter into partnerships with 2 manufacturers of eco vegan leather fabrics and 2 manufacturers of tailored outerwear and accessories.
5. Develop questionnaire for suppliers for information required for use of chemicals, EHS minimisation steps, Supplier Code of Conduct compliance and receive responses from 2 manufacturers.
5. Contribute to at least 1 of our chosen suppliers achieving mutually agreed independent verification and certification for at least 2 EHS aspects of their business.
6. Be recognised at at least 2 high-level national or global sustainability bodies, including UN Global Compact, Circular Fashion alliances.
7. In keeping with our Sustainability Policy, report on these measurable goals for year ending 31 December 2021.