Womens Gloves l Sustainable Gloves l Eco Leather l
Out of stock
When once it was real leather gloves that evoked chic and style - now there's the gloves we describe as lether™ by James&Co for chic and style. And in addition to their style these gloves have outstanding features:
- the outer leather look fabric is cruelty-free vegan and sustainable. We call it lether™ because 'no a = no animal' and it complies with legislation of countries than ban the use of the word 'leather' in conjunction with a textile that is not derived from animals
- the linings of our gloves are all cruelty-free and sustainable
- the gloves are touch screen compatible
- in the era of covid, gloves provide the great benefit of less spreading of germs
- they-re doubly sustainable because they never go out of style
Jewel gloves are classic topstitched gloves that are sustainable.
Outer Fabric: eco lether ™ or cactus leaf lether™
Lining: 3M Thinsulate
Features: 3 line top stitching, rounded open side seams
CONTACT US for more information.