Wholesale Terms & Conditions
WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. MOQ is 100 James&Co jackets or coats for each fabric. That is, an order for 100 jackets (need not be of same style) in sustainable eco leather items. and/or an order for 100 jackets in cactus leaf leather. No mixed fabric orders.
2. MOQ is 300 pairs of gloves for each fabric. No mixed fabric orders.
3. MOQ for private labelling orders is 200 jackets or coats for each fabric. No mixed fabric orders.
4. All information about factories manufacturing the sustainable fabrics and the fabrics tailoring the products will be provided.
5. Prices showing on the website are current RRP prices. Subject to agreement between the parties as to specific pricing for specific orders, wholesale prices are 50% of the current RRP prices.
6. To place an order, you will need to be registered and logged in as a wholesale customer on the website.
7. Terms of payment are 30% at time of placing an order and final payment at time of despatching orders. Invoices will be issued at both stages.
8. Allow 30-60 days for completion of manufacture of your order. If there are any issues impacting estimated delivery we will contact you.
9. All shipping is based on international shipping rates.
10. Returns and refunds are available for items which are deficient in quality. Notification must be provided within 7 days of receipt and refunds must be approved by James&Co CEO. Returns to the manufacturer so that the product can be re-used will be paid for by the customer.
11. Please also refer to the Commercial Terms and Conditions pertaining to contractual relationships with James&Co.